The Emerging Space Environment: Operational, Technical, and Policy Challenges held at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14, 2019. The hearing examines civil-military coordination, cooperation, and related issues within the space domain.
- The Honorable Jim Bridenstine, Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Mr. Kevin O’Connell, Director, Office of Space Commerce, Department of Commerce
- Mr. Robert Cardillo, Former Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Lt. Gen. David D. Thompson, Vice Commander, Space Command, United States Air Force
- Col. Pamela A. Melroy, United States Air Force (ret.)